Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Silence of the Lamas

Sorry, the posts have gone a little quiet but you know how it is ...I am regularly stuck for a few words.

Belated birthday dinner

Forbidden city

Karen's new hairdresser

My new shopping trolley

Pink Floyd's The Wall

Jimi Hendrix's Watchtower
All is cool here ... now that we've reconciled ourselves to not travelling by train anymore ... and doing a more touristy form or travel by plane.   There is a  story in the China News about a bloke who bought a long distance sleeper ticket to Shanghai ... and was pointed to the dining car with some sheets ... confirmed that we'd made the right decision.

2 comments:

  1. Peter? Stuck for words?

    I'm sorry--I must have the wrong blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you bring me one of those fake Smart cars home? I am looking for a new client! CD

    ReplyDelete